Your donations help us serve students across ten schools in the Benton-Franklin region. Your tax-deductible gift to Communities In Schools of Benton-Franklin funds the critical work of enabling students to have successful learning experiences and stay on track to graduate.
Contribute with Confidence
A donation to Communities In Schools is an investment in kids and an investment in your community. An economic impact study found that every $1 invested in Communities In Schools to help students stay in school creates $11.60 of economic benefit when these students graduate and contribute to their communities.
Communities In Schools is also recognized nationally for financial stewardship by Charity Navigator, Better Business Bureau’s Wise Giving Alliance, Philanthropedia, Social Impact 100, and The Center for High Impact Philanthropy so you can be assured your donation is going to a proven and trusted organization.
Fund a Brighter Future Today
- Online: Give securely using the Donate button on this page.
- Mail: Send a check to Communities In Schools of Benton-Franklin at: PO BOX 1310, Richland, WA 99352
- Planned Giving: Planned gifts provide forward-looking support and offer a number of advantages to you and your family.
- Workplace Giving: Your employer may be able to extend your contribution through matching funds.
- Memorial & Honorary: Honor a loved one through a special donation in his or her name.
- Stocks & Assets: Gifts of stock or assets are a strategic way to donate and maximize your support.
- Corporations: Your company can support Communities In Schools of Benton-Franklin by becoming a corporate sponsor.
- Foundations: Foundation grants provide essential funding for our work to keep students in school.
- Sponsorships: Your company can support Communities In Schools of Benton-Franklin by becoming a corporate sponsor.
- Grants: Foundation grants provide essential funding for our work to keep students in school.
For more information, please contact Lupe Mares at firstname.lastname@example.org.